To make 1 quart yogurt the things you require are:
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- Yogurt starter or probiotic powder (this amount can vary)
- Heat the coconut milk and sweetener
- Allow the milk to cool to 115?? F
- Once the coconut milk reaches 115??F Pour the mixture into a glass jar
- Allow the yogurt to culture for at least 8 hours.
To know the full coconut yogurt recipe » call at 0439 199 098 or visit the website of nourishmeorganics.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.